A lottery raffle (often simply called “raffle”) is a type of gambling game where participants buy tickets for the chance to win prizes. Unlike traditional lotteries, where winning numbers are drawn at random, each raffle ticket has a unique, predetermined number. The winning raffle numbers are often drawn from a physical container such as a spinning drum or digitally generated.
What is a raffle?
In lotteries, people buy tickets with different number combinations and some receive prizes based on the combination chosen in the lottery. At theLotter or Giantlotts you can participate in annual, monthly and weekly lottery draws for a chance to win big prizes.
What are lottery shares?
Lotteries are usually divided into a fixed number of shares. For example, each ticket in the Spanish Lotería Nacional lottery is divided into 10 shares. If you buy 1 share, you get 1/10 of the prize if the number on your share matches the winning combination. If you buy all 10 shares of the winning lottery ticket, you will receive the full prize.
What are the benefits of participating in the lottery?
- Some of the biggest prize pools in the world are provided by lotteries
- Pre-printed lottery numbers make lottery participation quick and easy
- Participants can choose to buy full tickets or shares
- Rich prizes and great chances to win
- Different types of lotteries – holiday, monthly and weekly draws